Friday 3 April 2009

FINAL Draft for Print Production 1 =D


YAY! We have finally finished our first print production, after many many weeks it's done. We thought we were finished last time, but we were advised by our other teacher (Miss Holliday) to put our article on an A4 Portrait layout, in order to have the effect of a real magazine article, and so that it would be easier for people to read. I went to school today, and sat at the computer copying and pasting everything! from an Adobe Illustrator A3 Landscape layout to an Adobe Illustrator A4 Portrait layout, I found it quite easy to do as I focused it on the draft layout of which was already in an A4 Portrait layout, it took ages but I am happy with the outcome. I'm proud of how well myself and my group have done in creating our first print production.













We are currently working on our second print production and hope to have it finished by Tuesday

No comments: