Friday 13 February 2009

Progress Report 2...Amal

(09/02/09 - 15/02/09)

So we have shot all the footage we needed in school which helped us also because we only had a week left in school so we needed to work quickly. We all managed to work together as a group despite the fact we only had a week left in school, but we pulled it off. We are now at the stage when we feel we can re-shoot some scenes as we have enough footage to create our trailer, although there are some aspects of what we have filmed that need to be changed or deleted. We will be preparing ourselves for 1 week of continuous filming and trying to explore different methods to have the aspects of mise-en-scene in our trailer. I feel as though we are working well as group even though we have had our ups and downs we have managed to complete what we intended to do initially. For the next week we plan to continue following our schedule and completing the film during the half term.

Overall I am very proud of my group and I am proud of what i have achieved within this task, as I have developed skills like being able to direct and using the camera, also my listening skills have improved in this task as I was able to listen to my group which helped us get on very well. What we intend to do during the half term is complete the finishing touches to our film and start our log sheet.


No comments: